Could you help another couple increase the strength of their marriage?
As a differentiating value, Strength means strong and sure; lastingness or permanence; having or wielding force or authority.
In a previous post I wrote about 7 Ways to Build Strength into Your Marriage.
Today, I would add another way, and make it #1 on the list: do a Prepare-Enrich assessment, and participate in the feedback sessions with a trained facilitator.
A Prepare-Enrich Assessment will help you and your spouse:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
You can read more about how to enrich your marriage at Leadership Couples.
Are you ready to strengthen your marriage? Contact me today.
Today’s value was selected from the “Effectiveness-Influence” category, based on the e-book Developing Your Differentiating Values.